Forum Cosmeticum 2020
Call for Papers
Present your scientific research and results at the Forum Cosmeticum 2020.
The 2020 Forum Cosmeticum intends to
“Uncover the Invisible”.
Therefore we look at the tiny little things like mircrobiota on your skin as well as microorganisms in the factory. We show what is hidden beneath the visible in our environment and how it influences the skin. And we discover the efficacy of cosmetics and specific ingredients with new methods.
The following overarching topics have been selected:
- Microbiome: “I spy with my little eye”
- Microbiological Quality Management: “Safety first”
- Light, UV and the Environment: “New waves for future”
- New Detection Methods: “Seeing is believing”
We are looking forward to receiving your submissions by October 31st 2019 at the latest.
Guidelines for your Abstract
We will have 3-4 presentations for each topic.
Duration of the presentations will be 30 min. including discussion time.
- Title: max. 15 words per language GER/ENG
- Abstract Text: max. 300 words per language GER/ENG
- Authors: Please indicate complete name and company or university
- Presenter: Please indicate complete name and company or university
Only PDF documents are accepted. Please sent your documents in both languages to email@example.com
At a Glance
- Focus: scientific topic
- No stating of company or brand name
- Duration of lectures incl. discussion panel must not exceed 30 min.
- Lecture Language: German or English (no translation)
- Deadline: 31st October 2019
If you have questions please contact:
Christina Frey; firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 8281-79940-23